woensdag, december 07, 2005

eindejaarsvragen 2005

1__What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Taking a plane.

2__Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did keep them. Will not make new ones I think.

3__What was the most happy, pleasant moment of 2005.
Going out with M, T, D and S to a place double, ... we were all quiet drunk and fun that night.

4__What is the technical term of 2005 you encountered the most?
QoS (and it sux)

5__What countries did you visit?
Spain, The Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg, France

6__What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
Maybe it's time for a girlfriend who motivates me and not is a whining selfish -bleep-.

7__ What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Somewhere in June, when I went to Germany and France with E. , it was a really cool holiday in fact.

8__What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Starting the 4-year writing course. Getting more focus.

9__What was your biggest failure?
Not being able to convince people of things.

10__Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing serious

11__What was the best thing you bought?
My new computer (it rocks so hard)

12__Whose behavior merited celebration?
The no bounds party-atmosphere of some friends.

13__Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Depressed no... I don't get depressed by people in my immediate surroundings, I kicked all these out a while ago :)

14__Where did most of your money go?
Books, PC stuff, booze

15__ What was your proudest moment of 2005?
To see my now ex-boss leave. (still smiling)

16__What song will always remind you of 2005?
"Evol Intent - Live From Rotterdam Nighttown mix"

17__Compared to this time last year, are you ...happier or sadder?
Happier
- thinner or fatter? a little thinner, very little :)
- richer or poorer? richer (I guess)

18__What do you wish you'd done more of?
Parties at people's home.

19__What do you wish you'd done less of?
Listening to someone's endless whining on the phone.

20__How will you be spending Christmas?
At my mom's, eating and laughing like last year.

22__Did you fall in love in 2005?
Yes.

23__How many one-night stands?
zero (yeah I know... see next question :)

24__What was your favorite TV show?
Stargate SG1, Family Guy, American Dad,

25__Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I try not to hate anymore... I know it's sad. haha

26__What was the best book you've read?
"Pandora's Star" by Peter Hamilton (and the follow-up "Judas Unchained")
- What was the worst book?
Lunar Park (Bret Easton Ellis)

27__What was your greatest musical discovery?
EndUser, SKET, the new Iszoloscope album

28__What was your favorite film of this year?
"Der Untergang" - "Sin City"

29__What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I celebrated at a concert of Nashville Pussy, drank a lot and I had a lots of fun. After that went drinking with one of my best friends K. and was completely wasted. Don't remember how old I was getting. It's like somewhere around 30

30__What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Having a better apartment with a garden so I could hold a cat and something else I'm not going to say here...

31__How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Black, with a touch of no-brand stuff.

32__What kept you sane?
Friends, pumping music in my ears, literature

33__What fashion item or style did you hate the most in 2005?
Girls with that fake seventies hairstyle, the Anastasia glasses. The kids with the fake punk hair (they don't even know what punk is).

34__What political issue stirred you the most?
The riots in France
The seemly unstoppable greed of the West.

35__Who did you miss?
The usual people: B and A.

36__Who was the best new person you met?
Learned to know a lot of fun, nice new people. They know who they are... (like all the ones I email this to)

37__Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
The reward often goes to people who don't care. Like me.

38__What was the best video game you played in 2005?
Command & Conquer Zero Hour (Can't help it, it's still my favorite after 3 years, despite Quake 4 and such...)

39__What was the best party/concert you attended in 2005?
Maschinenfest '05. Also the Noizenation gigs were pretty good this year.

40__What made you laugh the hardest in 2005?
- The 'Petarded' episode from Family Guy, especially the "cheese guy" scene.

Geen opmerkingen: